Aventurine Gemstone Silver Wire Wrapped Bracelet

Aventurine Gemstone Silver Wire Wrapped Bracelet
This dainty bracelet is intricately hand wrapped with non tarnish, silver artistic wire components accented with orange aventurine 8mm beads. Bracelet can be made with copper wire and a variety of beads or gemstones. Clasp and hook is handcrafted with non tarnish, silver artistic wire. Peach aventurine helps with decision making and can boost creativity.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Creating

In my Creation Station creating more Awareness Bracelets is there a cause you would like to see added to my shop if so, please let me know as I am trying to get all causes out there. Also creating bracelets for weddings if you know of anyone that would like jewelry created for bridesmaids or maybe for themselves, send me a message and I will create off of there design or can create for them.